Have you been trying to figure out what to do with your leftover scrap yarn? If you planned on throwing them out, or have been holding onto them for ages (guilty!!!) now is the best time to pull out those yarn scraps and get making.
If you’re looking to make some room for more yarn purchases, these scrap yarn projects are the perfect way to clear the shelves, and I think you’ll have some fun doing it too! After all, in a few months, we will all be in the mood for pumpkin everything while making cozy projects and buying more yarn.
You can also save this page for later when you need some quick gifts or stash-busting projects throughout the year.
How the Crochet Stash Busting Challenge Works
A group of designer pals and I have been challenged to bring you a few weeks of summer fun with free stash-busting crochet patterns. Designs include everything from home decor and accessories to garments! These patterns are perfect scrap yarn projects that will help you clear out that yarn stash!
- Visit this roundup link every Wednesday when links to the patterns are released
- Take note of the coupon code: SBCHALLENGE
- Find this week’s section, click on each of the patterns you want to visit the designers’ websites
- Find and click on the download button that links you directly to the pattern on Ravelry (or their shop). Enter the code and download the pattern.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each pattern you want to download!
Be sure to share with your friends. You know the ones. They’re your friends who are good at hoarding yarn like us, too! Use #SBChallenge so we can all follow along!
Find Your Next Scrap Yarn Project!
Week 1 – June 9-15
Week 2 – June 16-22
Week 3 – June 23-29
Don’t forget to show off your makes! Use #SBChallenge so we can follow along.
Get Your FREE Printable Gift Tags
When you become an email VIP, I will send you these printable gift tags immediately. Plus, you’ll be the first to hear about new pattern releases, tips and resources that make your crochet projects easier, and exclusive discounts.